2022 ISHLTv Webinar Series Support
Your support will enable the creation of webinars (each approximately an hour in length) held between January and November. These educational webinars will focus on all components of ISHLT and reach an audience of member and nonmember attendees.
Availability: 10 in stock
Industry Webinar Content Options
- One (1) recorded video content session added to the ISHLTv Industry Webinar page (part of ISHLT’s website), available to ISHLT members for one Video content may be uploaded at any time during 2022.
- One (1) live or semi-live webinar – delivered through your platform, including responsibility for registration process. Recorded video content will subsequently be added to the ISHLTv Industry Webinar page (part of ISHLT’s website), available to ISHLT members for one
- Video content may be delivered and/or uploaded to ISHLTv Industry Webinar page no later than mid-November 2022 and scheduled 2 months prior to delivery to ensure appropriate promotion and
- Company is responsible for all costs involved in recorded or live webinar, including content development, speaker management and webinar
- Live/semi-live webinars cannot conflict with ISHLT webinars or programs, and date and time must be approved by
- Topic/content must be approved by ISHLT and include the following, prominently placed text:
“This is an independent event and is not an official part of ISHLTv”.
- ISHLT will promote your educational session via ISHLTaccess (the ISHLT member newsletter) and social media
- One advertisement placed on ISHLTv landing page (until 31 December, 2022).
- The ISHLTv landing page had an average of 120 views per month between January – September 2021, an increase of 187% from the previous
- Recognition as an ISHLTv webinar series supporter:
- Logo on ISHLTv web page with link to your
- Verbal “thank you” at the beginning of each
- Appreciation slide at the beginning of each webinar (name only, no logo).
- Logo on all ISHLTv promotional broadcast emails and material, and recognition in ISHLTaccess (newsletter), including
- Five (5) complimentary registrations for each ISHLT
- One broadcast email sent to ISHLTv registrants (who have opted in to receive supporter communications), promoting your educational event or another
- ISHLT must approve your email in
- Submit your proposed delivery date and time to the ISHLT team by no later than 1 May,
- Email delivery date and time must fall within ISHLT communication schedule, subject to ISHLT
- Approved broadcast email text must be received by ISHLT no later than three weeks prior to the desired send
- Promotion of educational event must include the following, prominently placed text: “This is an independent Event/Product and is not an official part of ISHLTv”.