A Corporate Event is any activity which is funded, organized or offered by any for-profit commercial organization (staff meeting, sales meeting, press conference, symposium, seminar, workshop, dinner, reception, investigator meeting, advisory board meeting, marketing event, etc.) held in the Boston area between and including Monday, 25 April – Saturday, 30 April, 2022.
Upon approval, companies may contact the event venue of their choice to make arrangements. All space rental, room set, AV, food and beverage, publicity, production, cleaning (including additional cleaning protocol based on health guidelines), and other costs associated with Corporate Events are the responsibility of the company.
Guidelines for the presentation of scientific data and cases:
Participants in the ISHLT annual meeting agree and confirm that studies involving human subjects adhere to the principles of the Declaration of Helsinki of the World Medical Association, adhere to the principles of the ISHLT Statement on Transplant Ethics, and meet the informed consent requirements of the institution and country in which the study was performed.
- Class B Corporate Events may not be conducted during the restricted times listed below and cannot conflict with ISHLT
- Events are limited to 2 hours, unless stated
- Additional fees apply for additional Every effort will be made the avoid the scheduling of simultaneous Corporate Events targeted to the same audience but cannot be guaranteed.
Restricted Dates and Times for Class B Corporate Events with Healthcare Providers (United States Eastern Standard Time)
- Wednesday, 27 April: 7:00 – 11:45 a.m. and 1:15 – 7:15 p.m.
- Thursday, 28 April: 7:00 a.m. – Noon and 1:30 – 6:15 p.m.
- Friday, 29 April: 7:00 – 11:45 a.m. and 1:15 – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 30 April: 7:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Should a Corporate Event take place without advance approval from ISHLT or during the restricted times, the sponsoring organization, the supporting organization and the organizer of the event will be prohibited from conducting a Corporate Event at the following year’s meeting and may be prohibited from exhibiting at future ISHLT meetings.
To hold a corporate event you must submit an application: Corporate Events Application