Industry-Created Non-CME Podcast Support
Your ready-made podcast presented and promoted via ISHLT.
- ISHLT must approve podcast content and date of podcast release in
- Date of podcast release cannot conflict with JHLT podcasts, the ISHLT Annual Meeting, ISHLTv webinars, or other ISHLT
- Supported podcasts must be scheduled 3 months in advance and should be approximately 20-23 minutes (including supporter mentions at introduction and conclusion).
- Supporting company is responsible for recording content, including all associated costs, and providing the audio file to
- Specifications for podcast audio are listed below:
- AD LENGTH: 30 seconds maximum
- CHANNELS: Mono
- STEREO BIT RATE: 192 kbps or lower
- MP3 File Format Requested
- SAMPLE RATE: 44.1 kHz