An Industry Symposium Session is any hour-long, non-CME session providing information on current therapies and products.
Guidelines for the presentation of scientific data and cases
Participants in the ISHLT annual meeting agree and confirm that studies involving human subjects adhere to the principles of the Declaration of Helsinki of the World Medical Association, adhere to the principles of the ISHLT Statement on Transplant Ethics, and meet the informed consent requirements of the institution and country in which the study was performed.
Submit your application to hold a One-Hour Industry Symposium - Maximum 100 Attendees:
Industry Symposia Application
*Maximum number of attendees may change depending upon social distancing requirements at the Hynes Convention Center
- Industry Symposium Sessions can only be scheduled during the available dates and times, listed below, and cannot conflict with ISHLT Session times will be assigned by ISHLT.
- Up to three (3) Industry Symposia will be held concurrently in each session
- Every effort will be made to avoid the scheduling of simultaneous Industry Symposia targeted to the same audience, but ISHLT cannot guarantee
Available Dates / Times (United States Eastern Standard Time)
- Wednesday, 27: April Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 28: April 12:15 – 1:15 p.m.
- Friday, 29 April: Noon – 1:00 p.m.